Thursday, March 26, 2009

Some Airport Doodles

I'm very sorry. In my previous post I left you with a cliffhanger of showing you some sketches I did in the Tampa International Airport. I even went as far as stating I'd show you tomorrow. Please accept my apology, but it's been a long week. Work, work, work it's all I seem to be doing right now. I just got in from Buffalo this afternoon after spending two and a half days there helping to launce our newest sister channel, YNN Buffalo. If you live in the area please check it out. It's rough but they'll get it down soon enough. But thats a different story for a different time, now is time for some quick doodles I did of unsuspecting victims, er.. subjects in the airport.
OK- so when I said they were unsuspecting, that was mostly true. This guy let on that he knew he was being drawn. He looked at me, got up and walked away, but would pace around me from a safe distance a good few minutes after that. The jerk never let me finish him... so it's his own fault he kinda looks like Ed Asner.

Some dude that looked like Phil Jackson was reading a book. He kept getting bothered by his overweight wife.
Another older man that was reading. Soooo many people read in the airport. It has more readers than any library could ever imagine.

This couple were coming back from Mexico. The female was tired and fidgety... she didn't really look like a long-nosed troll.
.........................................................................
Short and sweet tonight... Once everything starts slowing down to normal speed again, I'll be able to post were more regularity. Sounds like my blogging life needs fiber.







1 comment:

blogzilly said...

I like quick, life-inspired sketching. Good stuff.