Friday, October 17, 2008

Not Those Ducks Again!

So I'm starting to think I go to Target pretty much everyday now. This time I was looking for Diaper Genie refills for the baby's poopie diapers. This is what I've been degraded too: Bag o' Poop bag refills... it really is an extraordinary life. Well wouldn't you know that the Diaper Genies (and their refills) are in the same aisle as those god damn rubber duckies that I harped on about earlier this week. The ducks couldn't leave well enough alone however. They have concocted a new way for you to give them more of your hard-earned money. They now come in the lovely shade of pink with a the witty slogan "Don't Duck a Breast Exam." Everywhere I go now the same item comes in a shade of pink and the proceeds benefit breast cancer research.

Hey that's cool, don't think I hate breasts. I don't. I'm a huge proponent of the "Save the Ta-Ta's" initiative, but rubber duckies? They're the first thing I think of when breast cancer comes to mind. With our luck blue duckies will be out shortly with the the catchphrase "Don't Duck a Nut Exam." or "Mallards Like Healthy Balls Too." The possibilities are endless.

...and yes, the pink, baseball wearing duckies can be find right next to the Pirate Duckies. Yar!

1 comment:

JO said...

Oh man, I was at Target the other day and took a pic of some of these ducks to send to you...but i forgot. booo.